Home
News
News archive
Diamond Information


home > news Buffalo Wild Wings worker dies after exposure to a cleaning agent

Buffalo Wild Wings worker dies after exposure to a cleaning agent




A Buffalo Wild Wings employee died -- and 10 other people were sent to hospitals -- after they were exposed to a cleaning agent used on the kitchen floor of one of the chain's Boston-area restaurants Thursday evening, fire officials said.



Click Here to read the entire article...



Find this article in Google